The latest version of open-source project 'RetroDECK' brings Wii U emulation to the Steam Deck.
A new version of the popular Steam Deck retro game launcher RetroDECK has just arrived, adding in Wii U emulation support (powered by CEMU).
The open source project continues to see significant enhancements and features, and this latest update is no different. This fresh, previously teased update — released June 14 and dubbed 'Amazing Aozora' — introduces new controller layout features, system folders (for handling mods, textures, etc), bugfixes and the usual slew of other updates.
This version 0.7.0b also debuts a new experimental feature enabling multi-user support — something that's still under testing and seeking feedback.
Other updates and changes found in the 0.7.0b release include:
- Updates ES-DE to the latest version.
- Updates all standalone emulators to their latest versions.
- A global preset to swap A/B and X/Y button layouts (to the 'Nintendo' layout).
- Dolphin emulated Wiimote controls now allow for new touch inputs and shake input.
- The ability to enable/disable widescreen support either globally or on a per emulator level.
- New options for moving folders.
- New auto update functions.
- ...and more.