Want to know what games are coming to the Nintendo Switch this week? We've got you covered.
🛍 Monday, December 19 — Sunday, December 25
Last week saw the Crisis Core Final Fantasy remake arrive on the Switch along with Wavetale, Lil Gator Game, and around 20 other games — but with Christmas fast approaching this week is notably quieter.
Let's see what games are coming to Nintendo's hybrid over the next seven days — the full list below (of around 15 games) outlines each upcoming game, with a short description of each, and a link out to extra details (such as a trailer and screenshots).
Release data is sourced via Switch Scores.
🗓 Upcoming Nintendo Switch Games:
Monday, December 19
- Aero Striker: World Invasion — A highly stylized action-packed flight combat simulator.
- Dead Age — A budget zombie adventure/shooting game. (Already available in U.S.)
- GyroBlade — A 2D vertical scrolling shooter that looks so retro you'd believe it was from the 80s.
Tuesday, December 20
- Mind Jab — Card battler in which you need enough 'sanity' to survive. M for mature.
- Package Inc — Kinda looks like Mini Motorways but with cargo to ship between hubs.
Wednesday, December 21
- Headbangers in Holiday Hell — Christmas themed twin stick roguelite that's 'full of heavy metal and comedy'.
Thursday, December 22
- Drone Race Simulator — Said to be a 'realistic drone simulator'.
- Grappling Dash — A fast-paced stylized platformer. Note: At time of writing the images on the eShop listing are clearly from another game from the publisher.
- Popplings — A Puyo-style competetive strategic puzzler.
- QUByte Classics: The Tale of Clouds and Wind — Mid 90s beat'em up with co-op.
- World War Battle Heroes — Budget 3D war game. (Jan 5 in U.S.)
Friday, December 23
- Truck Simulator 3 — Deliver in time.
- WRC Generations: The FIA WRC Official Game — Rally car racing with new hybrid motors. (EU release date)
Saturday, December 24 — Christmas Eve
- Cats Puzzle — Picture puzzles featuring...you guessed it.
..and that's a wrap! Did you like the look of any?