Valve has released a new Steam Deck Update on December 14. Find the complete changelog inside.
Valve has released a new preview update for the Steam Deck on December 14. This update is the first preview for SteamOS 3.5.11, codenamed Until Morale Improves (I have no clue where Valve finds the ideas for their names).
You can find the complete changelog below:
Note: This update is for the Steam Deck Preview channel, and includes new features that are still being tested. You can opt into this in Settings > System > System Update Channel.
- Fixed consistency of application fade-ins/fade-outs
- Fixed slightly blurry image when streaming from the Deck with Steam Remote Play
- Fixed crashes when streaming to/from the Deck with Steam Remote Play
- Fixed black screen when launching Forza Horizon 4 and other titles on Steam Deck OLED
- Added a timeout to the boot selection screen
Firmware 120 (LCD) / 107 (OLED)
- Fixed several USB compatibility issues
- Developer note: This changes the default USB mode back to XHCI (host-only) while issues with dual-role device mode are investigated