Valve has released a new Steam Deck Update on December 11. Find the complete changelog inside.
Valve has released a new update for the Steam Deck on December 11. This update focuses primarily on bug fixes.
You can find the complete changelog below:
- Fixed a bug that prevented install script windows from automatically showing when first launching a game.
- Fixed a case where the client could get stuck in Loading Library Data for users with large amount of non-steam games.
- Clarified the dialog message shown when trying to access store while using Steam Link from some devices.
- Fixed notifications not firing for completed downloads and roll-ups of pending friend invites.
- Fixed an issue that could cause gamepad input to stop in games after a controller disconnect or when the Deck is suspended.
- Fixed systray menu not updating when entering/exiting Family View.