Valve has released a new Steam Deck Update on December 12. Find the complete changelog inside.
Valve has released a new beta update for the Steam Deck on December 12. This update focuses on fixes and Steam Workshop changes.
You can find the complete changelog below:
- Reduce the amount of black screen flashes that happen when opening the Steam interface while playing a game with a custom screen refresh rate setting.
- Replaced Nearest scaling mode with Pixel, a pseudo-bandlimited filter for upscaling pixel art to non-integer factors without introducing aliasing. Integer scale factors will still be Nearest.
- Fixed "Friends who Play" section not refreshing until the client was restarted
- Fixed a crash in "Call of Duty: Black Ops III" when switching maps.
- Fixed situations causing the Steam client to only download the Windows version of a title and later attempting to run it without Proton.
- Reset the HDR Visualization setting to None for all users.
- Moved the HDR Visualization setting from Display->Advanced to Developer settings.
- Re-designed the Workshop subscriptions list (accessible from Game Properties). It now includes the ability to sort by subscription date, last updated, size, name, and load order.
- Added ability to change the local load order of Workshop item subscriptions.
- Added ability to set the local order based on any Workshop item dependencies (must be set on the Workshop items themselves).
- Added ability to disable Workshop item subscriptions, which will hide them from the game.
- Added the ability to filter the Workshop subscriptions list by tag name. Use the same search field for filtering items by name.
- Show the name of the Workshop item being download in the game's tooltip on the Downloads page.