In episode 6 of the overkill podcast, Chris and Kevin talk about the recent rumours that Sony is unhappy with the PSVR2 preorders, the inventory problems with the Miyoo Mini and Chris's first experience with his new Steam Deck.
We are back with Season 2 of the overkill Podcast.
In episode six, Chris and Kevin talk about recent rumours that Sony is unhappy with the PSVR2 preorders, the Miyoo Mini's inventory problems and Chris's first experience with his new Steam Deck.
Listen here, and follow us wherever you listen to your podcasts.
🗒️ Show Notes:
- Sony slashes expectations for PSVR2
- Sony refutes the Bloomberg report
- 2023 is not the year of VR
- Every game announced for PSVR2
- 32 Million sold PS5
- There might not be any Miyoo Mini left
- Miyoo Mini alternative from Anbernic
- Miyoo Mini Plus
- dbrand's Switchdeck
- Switch Weekly
- Hi-Fi Rush thoughts
- It's refreshing to have a surprise drop
- Interview with Hi-Fi Rush developer John Johannes