Join Chris and Kevin as they discuss the latest Zelda game, how Sony's new virtual reality headset is doing, and more in this new episode of the overkill podcast.
In this week's episode of the overkill podcast Chris and Kevin discuss their time spent with Nintendo's Tears of the Kingdom so far, the change in plans for Overwatch 2, and the sales numbers of Sony's PSVR 2 virtual reality headset.
🎙️ Listen to this episode:
🎥 Watch this episode:
📝 Show notes:
- Tears of the Kingdom received a year long delay just to focus on polish
- Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Performance: Portable Play, Overclocking, Pre-Patch Code
- dbrand reveals Tears of the Kingdom inspired skins for Steam Deck and Nintendo Switch
- DeckHD for Steam Deck
- Overwatch 2 director apologizes for game’s big cancellation, explains what happened
- Sony Confirms PSVR 2 Sold 600k Units Up To April, Outpacing Original PSVR Launch