Dredge, The Last Worker, and Lunark are just some of the highlights landing on the Nintendo Switch this week.
🛍 Monday, March 27 — Sunday, April 1
March is drawing to a close, and to round out the month we have another slew of new releases hitting the Nintendo Switch. We've gone through all of the upcoming releases set to arrive on the eShop over the next seven days, and we've got the full list here for you.
Each game listed has a short description to give you a quick grasp of what it's about, along with a link out to more details — including screenshots and a trailer.
The highlights this week? I like the look of the fishing adventure Dredge, along with Gripper, Saga of Sins, Lunark, and the dystopian narrative adventure The Last Worker.
All dates beloware EU and US unless noted. Release data is sourced in collaboration with Switch Scores. 📦 A cardboad box emoji denotes a physical release is also available. 🎮 A controller emoji means a demo is available.
Want to know what games are landing on Switch this week?
The full list of around 30 games is below.
🗓 Upcoming Nintendo Switch Games:
Tuesday, March 28
- Kana Quest — A kawaii educational puzzle game, where you match Kana (Japanese letters) with their sounds.
- Kraino Origins — Eerie 2D retro-style platformer in which you take on monsters, ghosts, and zombies with your mighty scythe.
- 📦 MLB The Show 23 — Proper baseball game with online play.
Wednesday, March 29
- Gripper — Cool looking action game where you ride on a motorbike and rip out metal hearts to gain abilities.
- Like Dreamer — Pop art-style shoot 'em. (March 30 in U.S.)
- Pirates Outlaws — Pirate-themed roguelike deckbuilder with a nice papercraft artstyle.
- Pocket Academy 3 — School management simulator from Kairosoft. (March 30 in U.S.)
- RunBean Galactic — 2D arcade runner.
- Saga of Sins — A 2D stained-glass 'story-arcade' action adventure.
Thursday, March 30
- Assault Suits Valken Declassified — An 'uncensored' version of the 1992 SNES mecha shoot-em-up.
- BookyPets Legends — 3D adventure that's "designed to encourage reading among children".
- Dashing Orange — Budget 2D precision platformer.
- 📦🎮 Dredge — Single-player fishing adventure with a 'sinister undercurrent'. (Physical release)
- 📦 Lunark — Sci-fi adventure. Said to be a modern take on the 2D cinematic platformer genre of the '90s. (Physical via Limited Run)
- Mothered — A week-long first-person horror adventure with point-and-click mechanics, set in a "familiar yet eerily unnatural depiction of home".
- 📦 Norn9: Var Commons — Otome visual novel first released on PSP. (Physical release)
- Papertris — A crafty take on the falling block puzzler.
- Squares and Numbers — Budget nonogram/picross puzzler.
- The Last Worker — Narrative adventure meets work sim centered around a lone worker in an increasingly automated world. M for mature.
- Ultimate Anime Jigsaw Puzzle — 100 puzzles.
- Xiaomei and the Flame Dragon's Fist — 16-bit kung fu action.
- Yukiiro Sign — Visual novel.
Friday, March 31
- Arcane Vale — 2D open-world fantasy RPG.
- Billy 101 — Robot puzzle platformer.
- Bone's Cafe — A cute looking Overcooked alternative.
- Formula Retro Racing: World Tour — Virtua Racing fans will want to take a look.
- Panda's Village — A bizzare looking defense game in which a Panda protects their village.
- Shukuchi Ninja — Fast-paced 2D action platformer.
That's it! Do any of these upcoming Nintendo Switch games catch your eye?
🗓️ This list of upcoming Nintendo Switch games first appeared in Issue 325 of Switch Weekly — Chris Brandrick's free Nintendo newsletter.