Here's a look at what games are coming to the Nintendo Switch over the next seven days.
🛍 Monday, January 23 — Sunday, December 29
After last week's double serving of Persona ports and an all new Fire Emblem game, this week on the Switch is a little more muted.
That said, there's still close to 30 games coming to the hybrid and we've gone through each and every one. One game (nOS) brings an 'alternative operating system' to Nintendo's console, whereas another looks like Stardew Valley on Mars.
Below you'll find a list of them all, along with a short description of what each upcoming game is about, along with a link out to more details — including screenshots, a trailer, age ratings, and how many players each game supports, etc.
Want to know what games are coming to Switch this week?
The full list is below.
🗓 Upcoming Nintendo Switch Games:
Tuesday, January 24
- Right and Down — A roguelike dungeon crawler card game that is played with only two buttons — I'll let you guess which.
Wednesday, January 25
- Clunky Hero — A story-driven Metroidvania with a touch of RPG and hack n'slash gameplay.
- Grammarian Ltd — An educational game set in 2099 where you must communicate with correct grammar, or else.
- Sissa's Path — Budget spacial puzzler featuring a cat and yarn.
- Sunwards — A fantasy 3D action adventure game. (Jan 26 in U.S.)
- The Excavation of Hob's Barrow — An English folklore point and click adventure with puzzles. M for mature.
- Velone — Intricate mechanical puzzles to solve using logical thinking.
Thursday, January 26
- 7 Ways to End with You — A puzzle game in which you have to learn an unknown language.
- Bike Clash — A 3D mountain biking racing game with local multiplayer.
- Cubic Light — A budget minimalistic puzzle game in which you play with light and colour.
- Ginnung — Looks like a fast-paced, tight controlling 2D platforming game.
- Japanese Escape Games: The Room with Sturdy Door — But just how sturdy? Mystery adventure game.
- Mars Base — What if Stardew Valley was on Mars?
- OddBallers — This looks like a fun dodgeball-themed party game.
- Onion Assault — An old school platformer from the creator of Gunman Clive and Mechstermination Force.
- Pixelbot Extreme — A side-scrolling 2D shoot 'em up with a colour coded mechanic.
- Poker Legends: Omaha Champions — Card game sim.
- Startup Company: Console Edition — A strategy/sim game about running a startup company.
- Uphill Rush Water Park Racing — Some sorta water park arcade surfing game.
- Wonderland Nights: White Rabbit's Diary — A visual novel set in the world of Alice in Wonderland.
- Yeah! Fighting Girl — An arena fighting game with roguelike elements.
- Zodiacats — Budget puzzles and astrology fun.
Friday, January 27
- Atone: Heart of the Elder Tree — Nordic lore narrative 2D adventure.
- Dance of Death: Du Lac and Fey — An award-winning mystery game set in Victorian London.
- Farming Life — It's a farming sim.
- nOS: new Operating System — I just think this is a fun idea, and something I would have loved when I was like, 8.