Get ready to stuff your Steam Deck, as Valve kick off a week long sale with discounts across tens of thousands of games, including Cyberpunk 2077, Stray, and others.
Ready to add a whole host of games to your backlog? Gaben sure hopes so.
Yes, it's that time again — the Steam Autumn Sale 2022 is now underway, and you can see all of the deals right here.
Tuesday, November 22nd until Tuesday, November 29th.
The sale will run for one week, from November 22nd until the 29th.
Valve shared that the sale will feature "tens of thousands of games", meaning there's a high chance that you'll find something you'll like the look of.
The likes of Cyberpunk 2077, Stray, Hades, Hitman 3, and Disney Dreamlight Valley are all on offer — as are the following:
- Deathloop (67% off - $19.79)
- Hollow Knight (50% off — $7.49)
- Civilization VI (90% off - $5.99)
- The Witcher III Wild Hunt Complete Edition (80% off - $9.99)
- Doom Eternal (75% off - $9.99)
- God of War (25% off - $37.49)
- Red Dead Redemption II (67% off - $19.79)
- Monster Hunter Rise (50% off - $19.99)
- Sekiro Shadows Die Twice (50% off - $29.99)
Of course, in addition to grabbing games for yourself, the sale is also an opportunity to get some games for your friends and family — as all of the titles on offer can also be sent as a gift.
Already looking for a bargain? Our Black Friday Steam Deck Deals post has you covered.