Update: GloriousEggroll has updated another fix, removing the deprecated broken dxvk-async patch.
A new update to GE-Proton, version 7-44 has been released, fixing, among other things Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Pentiment, and Stronghold HD.
The full changelog is as follows:
- wine: updated to latest bleeding edge (includes alt+tab fix)
- wine-staging: rebased for latest proton-wine bleeding edge
- dxvk: updated to latest git (includes HDR patches)
- vkd3d-proton: updated to latest git (includes HDR patches)
- proton: import upstream changes (includes prefix sync revert/fix)
- protonfixes: add workaround for pentiment launch failure (thanks tgurr)
- protonfixes: add multiplayer fix for stronghold hd/stronghold crusader hd/ stronghold crusader extreme hd (thanks jopejoe1)
- protonfixes: add framerate fix for Battle Fantia Revised Edition (thanks ranplayer)
- protonfixes: add launcher workaround for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (thanks ranplayer)
To install GE-Proton7-44 switch to Desktop mode on your Steam Deck, open up
ProtonUp Qt and click
Add version to choose the latest version of Proton-GE.