There are around 20 games coming to the Nintendo Switch this week, including Super Dungeon Maker.
🛍 Monday, May 1 — Sunday, May 7
It's a new month, a new week, and time for us to check in on what games are coming to the eShop over the next seven days.
Last week was a busy one with over 40 games landing on Nintendo's hybrid (including Picross S9) — by contrast, this week is a touch quieter with around ~20 games coming to the platform.
As ever, we've gone through all of them to share a list of what you need to know. Below you'll find a breakdown of all upcoming titles, a short description of each, and a link out to more information (such as cost, in-game screenshots, a trailer, etc).
Super Dungeon Maker is without doubt the highlight this week, offering what looks to be a Zelda-style take on the Mario Maker formula. It's out on Wednesday.
Want to know what games are landing on Switch this week?
The full list of upcoming Nintendo Switch game is below.
🗓 Upcoming Nintendo Switch Games:
Tuesday, May 2
- Pixel Paint 2 — Cute pixel-based colouring book.
- Toziuha Night: Dracula's Revenge — Retro style 2D 'vania adventure in Transylvania.
Wednesday, May 3
- Color Pals — Budget single-screen puzzle platformer challenges.
- Invercity — Puzzle platformer that has an invererted gravity mechanic at its core.
- Super Dungeon Maker — Mario Maker, but for Zelda? This is pretty close.
- Weeping Willow — Detective visual novel. M for mature.
Thursday, May 4
- Fortress S — Artillery shooter that started life an online game in the 2000s.
- Gruta — A narrative-driven platformer game with a unique lo-fi look.
- Japanese Escape Games: The Prison Underground — Mystery escape room in a 'secret military basement'.
- Jigsaw Puzzle Fever — With 75 puzzles total.
- Menseki: Area Maze Search — Japanese logic/maths puzzle.
- Mia and the Dragon Princess — Live-action interactive buddy-action movie featuring Paul McGann (former Doctor Who). M for mature.
- No Place Like Home — 3D apocalyptic farming sim.
- Pathfinders: Memories — A memory puzzle game.
- Space Gladiators — 2D hand-drawn roguelite platformer with a visual style not too far from Binding of Isaac.
- Terra Flame — A horizontal shmup inspired by the 90's.
- Urbek City Builder — No money, only natural resources in this city builder.
Friday, May 5
- Swordbreaker: Origins — A comic text quest adventure. M for mature.
- Tiny Dragon Story — 1-bit 2D adventure.
Saturday, May 6
- Scrap Bolts — Arcade platformer featuring a unicycle robot.
All dates are EU and US unless noted. Release data is sourced