Valve released a new stable Steam Deck Update on November 29. Find the complete changelog inside.
Valve has released a new stable update for the Steam Deck on November 29. This update pushes to the Stable channel the two betas that were released earlier.
You can find the complete changelog below:
- Fixed mouse clicks in the overlay for CS2
- Fixed an issue where unlocking Family View in the client would sometimes not unlock checkout
- Fixed an issue where the controller info interstitials could be scaled incorrect on Steam Deck or other small monitors
- Fixed an issue where VR-only games could be shown with the "Controller Required" notice along with no controller support
- Added support for the NACON Revolution 5 Pro controller
- Fix: Nintendo Joy-Con gyro turn rates are now correctly calibrated for natural angles. Was previously at 80% real world turn rate.
- Fix: "Gyro to..." modes jumping when adding/removing action layers or switching action sets.
- Fix: Sony Dualshock accelerometer reading was incorrect on initial connection via bluetooth.
- Fixed display of disk space available in "Add a new Steam library folder" dialog
- Fixed "HDR Visualization" dropdown showing in cases where it is not supported.