Square Enix's new life-sim RPG and the award-winning It Takes Two join nearly 30 other games on the Switch this week.
🛍 Monday, October 31 — Sunday, November 6
It's another busy week on Nintendo's eShop with around ~30 games coming to the hybrid console as we head into November.
As ever, I've gone and looked at all of them, listing each one for you below. There's a quick description of what every game is, along with a link to more information, including a number of screenshots, a trailer, and more details.
Last week saw the release of the long-awaited Bayonetta 3, along with Factorio and Oddworld: Soulstorm. This week's highlights include the award-winning It Takes Two, and Square Enix's new life-sim RPG Harvestella.
Want to know what games are coming to Switch this week? The full list is below.
🗓 Upcoming Nintendo Switch Games:
Monday, October 31
- Amazing Chicken Adventures — Egg-rolling 3D puzzle platformer with Eastern European influence. Don't let the bland name put you off giving this one a look.
Tuesday, November 1
- Lonesome Village — Kickstarter success story lands on Switch. Cute puzzle / life sim.
Wednesday, November 2
- Fantasy Blacksmith — Get smithing in this blacksmith/alchemy sim.
- Hatup — Precision platformer with single-screen stages.
- How to Say Goodbye — Narrative puzzler that tells the story of a person who has recently been turned into a ghost, lost in an world populated by disoriented spirits.
- Master Spy — Stealth game meets precision platform.
- Shatter Remastered Deluxe — Shiny brick-breaking arcade game.
Thursday, November 3
- Delivery Driver: The Simulation — 3D sim, a real prime choice.
- Dragon Prana — Retro RPG with a nostalgic pixel art look.
- Enoh — Survival horror, first-person game set in a school. M for mature.
- Garfield Lasagna Party — Party game featuring that Monday-loving cat.
- Ghost Song — Atmospheric 2D adventure of "self-discovery, ancient mysteries, and cosmic terror".
- Horse Tales: Emerald Valley Ranch — A 3D open-world horseback adventure.
- Mecha Ritz: Steel Rondo — Fast-paced retro-style arcade shoot'em up.
- My Life: Riding Stables 3 — Stud farm horse sim.
- Pilgrims — Playful adventure gameby the team behind Machinarium and Samorost.
- Pirated Code: Admin Edition — Space/AI visual novel.
- QUByte Classics: The Samurai Collection — An action adventure with beat'em up combat and platform puzzling.
- Run Box Run — Escape run party game with online.
- Space Tail: Every Journey Leads Home — Astronaut dog space adventure.
- Totally Accurate Battle Simulator — Battlefied sim with the 'wobbliest physics'. Online play.
Friday, November 3
- 7 Days of Rose — Romance visual novel.
- Aeterna Noctis — A fantasy non-linear action platforming adventure.
- 📦 Bratz: Flaunt your fashion — Fashion design adventure.
- 📦🎮 Harvestella — Life simulation meets role-playing by Square Enix. (Physical release)
- 📦 It Takes Two — Award winning co-op platforming adventure comes to Switch. (Physical release)
- Mission Commando — Budget-priced arcade Marines action.
Saturday, November 4
- ET Varginha — 2D alien adventure that describes itself as similar to Limbo. Something, something, phone home.